WARNING: Profanity, sexist vulgarity, populist hilarity! Bill Burr on patriarchal privilege.
A feminist comes to terms with Men's Rights movement
|It's easy to make fun of sexist patriarchs, but what about humans who have a point?|
She has since produced a collection of documentary films praised as thought-provoking, entertaining, and respectful in representing competing views within each film. Jaye is known for tackling complex and often controversial subjects rather than advocating as she is expected to do.
|A Feminist's Journey into the MRM|
Both films show that Jaye’s interview style is to allow people to share their views honestly, openly, and candidly while allowing audiences to come to their own conclusions.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at ted.com/tedx.
(Edt49er) Honestly, this is something many feminists need to see and do.
(Redpill Media, Feb. 20, 2018) Compilation of Bill Burr joking about taboo "female privileges" over men from early material to his latest. Let's not call it "misogyny." Maybe it's just gynophobia? Or picking on a target with too little power to give ballsy Burr too much blow back to make him rethink the bit.
- VIDEO: Practice and memorize your TED talk
- Bill Burr makes TV Host twitch, she tries to change subject
- Female Sexual and Reproductive Privileges with Jordan Peterson
- Patrice O’Neal reads women like they’re sky-writing and they don’t know how to react
- Bill Burr: G/f cheats on Army guy, he's forced to pay her
- WEBSITE: RedpillMedia.net