|The Goddess has many forms.|
It digs under the usual story of lords and rulers, looking for hidden strands to reweave knowledge from diverse such as establishment-history, archeology, linguistics, and folk traditions.
- women's power
- neolithic female figurines
- gender-egalitarian mother-right cultures
- patriarchal versus matriarchal social systems
- goddess veneration
- female shamans, and
- the rise and fall of empires
- including the doctrines of supremacy that prop up all systems of domination.