(Joseph Skinner) WARNING: Graphic testimony of Catholic nun! Vatican's Dark Secrets Exposed
- (April 6, 2015) Shocking testimony of ex-Roman Catholic nun Sister Charletta and the atrocities and ritual sexual abuse she experienced at the hands of the wicked and barbaric priests of the Roman Catholic "Whore of Babylon" (spreaker.com)
|Thank God I got out of God's House.|
My family raised me as a non-denominational Christian, though we attended an A.M.E. church and later converted to Catholicism.
My earliest memories are littered with reading, musing about life in a notebook hidden underneath my mattress, and church, lots of church.
Sunday school, Wednesday evening Bible study, Saturday afternoon activities. Church, school, and home were the three places my presence was mandated.
|Your idols died for you...so feel guilty.|
Church was at the hands of my mother, whose devout faith stems from her southern Baptist upbringing in Huntsville, Alabama. Even though she’s a spiritual mother, she is not nurturing or well-equipped to parent the emotionally sensitive person I am.
I stopped going to church
|Christine Turlington (Vanity Fair)|
From there, I researched crystals, as per the recommendation of a friend who had a large collection and bought my first ones -- citrine, green quartz, black obsidian. I felt really good. Great even for the first time in a long time. But eventually this blissful state wore off.
|Depression first kills the will to resist it.|
I even read certain passages of Marianne Williamson’s A Return to Love and Louise Hay’s You Can Heal Your Life in tandem almost every day. I was doing the hard inner-work every single day. So how could I be depressed?
I began to blame myself. My outer-world was reflecting my inner-world, so I had the power to shift it. Yes. This was on me. More
- VIDEO: To Kill a Gorilla (CNN)
- To Destroy A (Black) Mother
- Shooting an Elephant
- Officials kill two zoo lions to save suicidal man
- Search teams searching for "bad boy" in Japan Tokyo (CNN) Japanese soldiers have joined the search for a 7-year-old boy missing since Saturday in wild bear territory in the country's cold mountainous north. Yamato Tanooka was left by the side of the road in woods in Nanae on Japan's Hokkaido Island by his parents as punishment for throwing stones at passing cars and people. However, when they returned he was gone. Abducted by kami (shapeshifters of Japanese lore)?
- VIDEO: U.S. school teacher, 24, daily raped her student, 13
- Man tries to "Bill Cosby" best friend in Santa Monica