Thursday, June 11, 2020

We found him! ONE GOOD COP (video)

Kevin Jordan (Dry Bar); Jimmy Dore/TMZ (; Eds., Wisdom Quarterly

Dark Humor of Police (Bryan)
We said it before, and we'll say it again: "99% of cops make the other 1% look bad." One good cop -- and they do exist, but mostly no longer on the force -- might be former Seattle Police Chief Norm Stamper, author of Breaking Rank exposing American police or the chief in Flint, Michigan. And there used to be a black former officer telling it like it is. They exist. And there's Kevin Jordan, a clean comic with a mild stand up act.

Runners up: Planting evidence on camera

(The Intercept) These enterprising rookies on the NY police force go above and beyond. Not only do they do the customary beating, hospitalization, and false charging of blacks and browns, they plant evidence to cover their crimes. Meanwhile, the "suspect" is forced to plead guilty to avoid prison time he is being threatened with if he dares to go to trial and contest the charges the police are putting on him, or if he dares to accuse them of official misconduct or excessive force. Then the body cam footage that would have seen him released of all charges and a civil payout for the physical and psychological abuse he suffered at their hands is released years later. Yet, these two examples of New York's finest are still on duty ruining other lives, sending innocents to Riker's Island penal colony to await trial for years if need be.

No comments: