|I'm not racist. This [N-word] is on the force, too.|
|Modern police were born from old slave patrols.|
|Officer Derek Chauvin: I'm going to squeeze.|
|Violence is not a crime if police do it [to blacks].|
- Casual racist Adam Corolla defends Jimmy Kimmel's old racism: "We were joking[?]"
- Protesting and demonstrating against racism (Do L.A.)
- Tom Coleman is not the biggest racist in America Tom Coleman [was] a white freelance undercover agent who had busted about 46 blacks...
- TULIA 46: Impacts 20 years later - KLBK July of  will mark 20 years since a racist crime was perpetrated against innocent blacks by undercover officer Tom Coleman.
- Undercover cop [Tom Coleman] convicted of perjury (2005) Tom Coleman was acquitted of testifying falsely in a 2003 hearing...going into detail about the Tulia busts
- Undercover Deputy Tom Coleman convicted of perjury Tom Coleman was on top of the world after being honored as the Texas Department of Public Safety's 1999 Outstanding Lawman of the Year.