- The story, of course, is much funnier and stranger. Crystal Harris planned on abandoning Hugh Hefner at the altar -- in view of cameras for a big pay off selling her interview afterward. And she may have been having an affair with Dr. Phil's son all along.
- a castle in Los Angeles
- millions coming in annually from destructive but exciting work
- potency-inducing pharmaceuticals
- gala parties
- and, best of all, an endless bevy of newly nubile "playmates" and "bunnies," Scandinavian twins in open marriages and group activities...
Investing our energies and dreams in developing sensual desires -- and trying to satisfy them -- is not actually the way to happiness.
If that were true, freedom-from-craving would be the solution -- freedom-from-suffering (nirvana).
- "Bye-bye, pervert" - Weiner heckled as he resigns
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress threatens to sue
- Gay bar wins right to ban "predatory" women
- Bloomsday riddle: Crossing Dublin sans pubs
- Football star Tyree: Gay marriage will lead to anarchy
- Tupac Shakur's murder under investigation again
- Policeman who murdered Oscar Grant released